Thursday, May 24, 2007

Scissor Sisters May challenges

I was supposed to be more involved in this than I actually have been... why on earth they put up with me I do not know. Lol! A lot has happened this month though, so I have reasons... well, the last two months - but I'm getting back up there now, so hopefully it will all iron out.

Anyway - the challenges:

Scrap in Lilac and green

This is for my 12 x 6" holiday album.

And scrap in pink and yellow

This one was not so easy as I wouldn 't naturally put these colours together.... however it was a challenge!

So here it it.
The photo of Matilda scoffing her first choccie biccy is of course.... Pricless! :-)

One more cookie monster coming up....

2 comments:

Eminepala said...

those are beautiful Jakey...

And how cute is Matilda... I want to hug her and give her big kisses

xoxo
emine

scrapnnMO said...

WOW what awesome LO's! Love the colors of lilac and green together and your size totally ROCKS! Great job on both lo's!

Related Posts with Thumbnails