Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My kit's here!

Fantastic, the Postie brought me goodies - the scraproom fom kit's here, including a lovely lil set of doodling templates called Scribbles from Sweetwater. Might have to have a play with those later if I find time :-)


Still waiting for a book from Amazon I ordered forever ago.... can hardly remember it's name, 'Paper and Pixels' I think... bet any money they end up saying they can't get it... and I wanted it too......all about combining digi and paper scrapping. Ah well, they haven't said no yet... just keep putting me off and that's never a good sign, is it?


3 comments:

Colleen said...

amazon can kiss my ass. they owe me big time on this pot I ordered, and they screwed up my coffee order.

GRRRR

cool kit though

Paula said...

Yummy kits, they look fab!

Irene said...

This kit always looks so yummy. enjoy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails