Sunday, June 22, 2008

Another weekend gone....Sheesh... I just hate how fast our days off together fly by. This time last week, I was still out in the Canarian sunshine with my girls, but already it's becoming a distant memory... luckily we still have our Ibizan holiday to look forward to :-) (not that we're very excited, you understand... lol)

Yesterday we drove to a pretty little village outside St Neots for Carl's Dad's wedding. It was a very small quiet affair, just close family celebrating at home, but we had a lovely time, and it was nice to catch up with everyone on that side as we spend more time with my half of the fam ordinarily. The best part tho, was seeing Tim and Ally looking so happy, especially after their recent worries with Tim's health.

Huge congrats to both of them for having just the kind of wedding they wanted, and here's to many fun filled years together!!

The happy couple




Carlo and his sister

And Dottie the dog, dressed up for the occasion....

I haven't had a lot of time for scrapping lately, but managed this layout for a post on It's A Creative World last week

And also this one, for MOJOHOLDER

Hope you all have a great week!

love from me.

jk xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, looks like a lovely relaxed wedding.

Lovely piccies and layouts as always.

I've tagged you but it's a nice one.

Happy Monday xxx

Paula J Atkinson said...

It really lifts your spirits seeing two people so happy & obviously perfect for each other.
Gorgeous photos.
Love that angel layout, fab way to use the photo.
The mojo page is gorgeous, I love how you use such a riot of colour together.
So sorry to hear your daughter's sad news.
My blog feed hasn't been working & Im rather behind!

Related Posts with Thumbnails