Tuesday, June 03, 2008

[not] Guilty Pleasures....

Got a layout today which was made for Scrapdragons challenge blog. We had to pick a layout from one of our teamies and scraplift it - not so hard, eh? Personally, I scraplift a layout every week for mojoholder, so it was home from home for me!! lol!

Anyway, I lifted a fab LO by my teamie Deanna, and you can see all the girls interpretations of their lift's on the blog. Don't forget we give prizes to the winners too, so get over there and participate!



Oh, and I must share this!

These two...

...visit the place I work every Spring. They come here, entertain us all for a few weeks and then disappear to make a nest in the Lavender bed. They always lay eggs... which sadly are usually taken by some rotten old fox... Last year they laid loads, and lost every one :-( But this year... this year, they have somehow managed to fool old Foxy Loxy.. and yesterday we discovered 12... Yep, 12! Beautiful baby ducklings! Unbelievably, I didn't have my camera with me! Grr!

I'm taking two in today... just in case I get the chance for a picture :-) yesterday she brought them all out onto the grass...and with luck, she will again today.... ahhhh....

I'm just praying they survived the night and no predator has got there to disturb that sweet lil (large!) family. So! Baby pics tomorrow, God willing.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails