Sunday, April 20, 2008

Road Test Results

Along with many other crafters, I was recently invited to road test this EZ runner permanent tape by 3L


My totally honest review is below:

1. How often do you use adhesive?

I craft everyday and use many different adhesives

2. What is the main type of adhesive you use?

Really depends on what I'm working on but I regularly use Herma transfer dispensers, Zig glue pens, 3L mounting squares and any double sided craft tape.

3. What do you look for in an adhesive?

Price is a factor, but really I just want the best adhesive for the job. Nothing too fiddly either as I am a busy working Mum and don't have time to waste faffing around with things trying to get them to work.

4. How easy is the product to remove from its packaging?

A doddle - perfect for an impatient person like me!

5. Does the product appeal to you – i.e. does it look good?

Yes, I like this kind of dispenser and the bright colour means you don't lose it amongst the scraps and mess

6. How easy is the product to use?

Super smooth application even on curves etc. I also like that I can pull off tiny pieces if needs be to attach thin fiddly things. Very versatile.

7. How well does the product perform?

It does everything it says it will, cleanly and efficiently. You can't ask for more.

8. Do you like this product?

Yes, very much and I've used it before as a US DT I was on supplied them to us along with our other stash. My only complaint is that they are not re-fillable.

9. Do you consider it good value for money?

Well, there's no mess and no waste and it's a great little product but tbh, I think a fiver's quite steep for an adhesive.

10. Would you consider buying this product in the future?

Maybe, if it was less expensive

11. What would make you more likely to buy this product in the future?

Cheaper refills would crack it for me.

12. What would make you less likely to buy this product in the future?

Only the cost. I think it's a brilliant adhesive, but for me - a scrapper on a budget - I couldn't justify the price on a regular basis.

2 comments:

Laura S. said...

cool review.
I like cheap adhesice myself.

Check out my blog I have an award for you.

lemon said...

jakey...ive tagged you hun

Related Posts with Thumbnails