Thursday, April 24, 2008

catch up

A couple of layouts to share:




These were done for It's a Creative World, and there are some easy guidelines for doodling yourself up some frames and embellies on the blog if you fancy having a go :-)

I received this blog award from two lovely ladies last week!





Thanks girls :-)

And then I was tagged by Lemon

1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? And why?

Heaven knows... maybe some smiley girl next door type like Meg Ryan or Reece Witherspoon. Not Angelina Joely that's for sure!

2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why?

Ah... Captain Jack knows where the rum is so he'd be my ideal mate... I can't imagine having much fun with Russel Brand tho in the second half. I think I'd end up burying him in the sand up to his neck - Or perhaps head first, feet sticking out!

3. What are your three favourite crafting products?

Chalk inks, stamps and PPs.

4.If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be?

Def a time machine so that me and Carly could see history as it happened... it would have to be magic enough to keep us safe tho!

5. What are the last three books that you read?

Broken by Shy Keenan; The Unfortunates by Laurie Graham; This book will save your life, by A M Homes.

6. Qvc or create & Craft?
I don't know, we have neither.

7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV?
DCWV I guess

8. What is your claim to fame?
I don't have one, I'm almost certainly the least famous person you know.


Ok - it's my birthday weekend and I have visitors coming to help me have fun, so there probably won't be much blogging for a few days - too much partying and celebrating going on I hope! We have a barbie tonight at dd1's, champers, a meal out and the theatre tomorrow, and sunday lunch down the pub - so we've booked Monday and Tuesdays off to recover, lol!

Have a fabby weekend whatever you get up to, and if you can, raise a glass (or two) to me ;-)

hugs
jake xx

3 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Happy birthday weekend! Enjoy! :)

jo said...

Happy Birthday hun! Hope you're having a fab weekend x

Paula @ Blooms 'n' Spades said...

Gorgeous layouts, love 'em both. Hope you had a wonderful birthday:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails