Saturday, December 22, 2007

What colour tree should I have....

I actually wanted white this year... we always had white when the kids were little, but no. I've still got the green one... Ah well, maybe next year. White or silver... tho this blog thingummyjig suggests Gold for me... hmm... not too sure about that


You Should Have a Gold Christmas Tree



For you, the holidays represent a time of optimism and wealth.

You definitely have a generous spirit, and you give a lot during the holiday season.



You really go over the top for Christmas. Everyone on your list gets a great gift.

Even if you don't have a lot of money during the holidays, it's the one time you pretend like you do.



Your gold tree would look great with: All kinds of metallic decorations



You should spend Christmas Eve watching: Miracle on 34th St



What you should bake for Santa: A ton of cookies, cupcakes, and candy. You would enjoy spoiling him.

1 comment:

Paula @ Blooms 'n' Spades said...

Hope all the bugs have vanished for the big day, I know how you feel though, we've all been ill here:(

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmasxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails