Tuesday, October 02, 2007

All About Eve challenge number 8 went live on Monday night. Our challenge this week was to make a layout about Music - what it means so you... could you live without it...a favourite song or the memory it envokes... or perhaps just the top 10 playlist on your Mp3 or iPod....

I chose a song that me and Carlos have always loved - 'Shine on you Crazy Diamond' -not exactly 'our song' but one that holds meaning for us, and I felt this photo of us looking so chilled on holiday that we almost shine, was just perfect (besides it gave me an excuse to use a bit o bling!)Incidently, My BF at the time actually bought me the Pink Floyd album this track comes from for my 17th birthday, so you can see it's true, i've loved this song forever... ;-)




There's some incredible layouts on the blog - as always - and Karen Cousins who was our Guest DT member this challenge, made a really stunning page - well worth a peek. Karen (Kazc) is a very talented scrapper, who I think too often hides her light under a bushel...I've known her a long time and have always admired her work, and was chuffed to bits earlier this year to find myself back in contact and working alongside her on mojoholders DT.

See the layouts
here

And this is a little layout I knocked up when I was nibbling my nails and hopping about on pins last weekend waiting for news about Jazz. The papers and yummy ribbon suff came from a kit from
Carolinez ages ago when I was on the DT there, and the big 2 was cut from one of Rubies old T shirts. Stamps from scraproom FTM kits.
Rubie's birthday 2006 - complete with cake on his nose!


jk x

2 comments:

Helen E Cosmetics said...

oh my that was a blast from the past!!!
Wasn't that the kit someone made an advent calendar from? :)
Love it,by the way :)

Karen said...

Thanks for the lovely comments Jakey. You've made me blush! I'm really chuffed to be back in touch with you too and hope that we never loose contact again. Great LO of the little man - Excellent day for a birthday. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails