Friday, September 18, 2009

panicky times

Ho hum...not coping too well this week...
True, there's some good things happening - like me getting my puppy... the chi puppy i've yearned for for almost 5 years now... but there's also a lot of other stuff going on, and after the crap year i've had it's taking it's toll. I'm utterly worn out and feeling pretty damn close to breaking tbh.

I keep trying to push it all down and stay on top but it's hard when you constantly feel on the verge of being engulfed. I need that Euro lotto win tonight... I know they say money can't buy happines but it can buy a lot of other stuff! Like a puppy passport...And a ticket round the world.... and that sounds pretty damned tempting from where i'm sitting.

PUPPY UPDATE: cha cha is now eating solid food and is growing bigger every day!




Isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen?

And somehow I managed to do a quickie Hybrid LO, though really i've no time at all at the mo. It's just a simple page, though there was quite a bit of cutting out, but I loved the doodles.. and I LOVED the pics - and how could I resist when they went together so well?



Doodles are Kate Hadfield's. Safari Malarky and Spring Greens available from the Lilypad.

later x

4 comments:

Sue Jones said...

(((((((hugs))))))) Good luck with the lottery hunny i so know how you feel atm xxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Just sending you lots of love n hugs

you know where I am if you want a chat or just to escape for a while

Bx

Julia said...

Awww Jake sorry you are feeling so crap at the moment. Sending you some (((((HUGS))))) hun and hope you feel better soon. I am sure getting your vute little pup will perk you up no end. I know my little doggy gives me so much pleasure I would be totally lost without him.
Take care....

Edleen said...

hope you're feeling better *hugs*

what a cute layout there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails