Saturday, March 28, 2009

no apoligies, no bloggin... no time, no inclination.

I haven't been scrapping, so there's been nothing to post about. I'm sure nobody wants to know that I got up, went to work, came home and went to bed.... so... no posts for a while. I've just been hiding my head in the sand and had no mojo at all. First time I've ever been like that for more than a day or two, but I really had no interest and couldn't even be bothered to try as all that happened was I sat in here doing nothing for hours on end... Buuuut....I have finally managed to break the spell and get crafting again! I thought the scrapbook fairy had deserted me completely... but I feel a little mojo creeping back. Thank goodness.

I managed to do last night's mojoholder LO, but it's not my best by any means... however, seeing as I was making nothing - it's an improvement on that. We scraplifted Kimberley Garofolo Neddo this week and you can find links to her work and Sarah's sketch on the blog.



Then this is what I did with my new Magistical Memories Scrap Easel! These are amazing, and you all definitely need one... really you (and I) need several because you can do so much with them :-)There are some lovely examples on MM's blog here



The piccy's are of my baby grand-daughter Jenna, dressed up to go to the carnival 2009- the family had a cowboy theme. She is such a little dot and SO adorable, everyone loves her to pieces!

Anyway, not much doing so just a quickie today to ease myself back in.
happy weekend all :-)
tfl - and get yourseld an easel if you don't have one!

5 comments:

Julia said...

Glad to see you back Jakey! Love what you have done with your layouts.Hope the scrapbook fairy stays with you :)

Julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I am sure the scrapbook fairy is back to stay :)

There is a little something on my blog for you :)

Jen said...

Long time no see!!! Sorry you've been in a funk :( Hope the mojo is back for good now. PS What a DARLING little girl!!!

Edleen said...

hi Jakey!!! loving your layouts! glad the ScrapFairy came to visit :)

have a super week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails