Monday, March 02, 2009

it's nice to know someone cares....

My darling sister takes it upon herself to look out for my health (apart from when she's pickling my liver with copious amounts of red wine, of course... which she'll then tenderly repair with milk thistle if I allow her... ;-) ) .

She has trained me in the art of daily Green Tea drinking - something I am now happily addicted to... and regularly sends me little parcels of healthy treats, which she feels will benefit my constitution.

The latest parcel arrived this week, full of wolf berries, pumkin seeds and other delicious nibbles.


And then there's this! yummm...!

Raw chocolate pie:
"Very rich, very moorish but sugar and dairy free... Ingredients: raw chocolate, yacon powder, maccademia nuts, pecans, ground almonds, coconut butter, lucuma, agave, carob flour". And they do a chili chocolate too... which strange as it sounds, is actually quite amazing :-)

She buys them here:


Or more precisely, from their branch at Truro, on the Lemon street Market.

And they do mail order with FREE P&P! Check it out guys ... healthy can be GOOD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, yummy and healthy I must go investigate. I really need to shift some serious lardage but still like to have a treat.

Hope that all is well with you and your lovely family.

Happy Thursday xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails