Sunday, September 24, 2006

This week's Speshal dare

Just wanted to pop this weeks Speshal dare up on here.

We had the theme: I said I would never...
The journalling reads: @ nineteen I said I would never...

Go out without my makeup on

Wear clothes just coz they're comfy

Tune in to Radio 2

Look in the mirror and see wrinkles

Turn the music down

Forget to paint my nails. . .

I LIED


There were some amazing guests this week - including Debbie Jewell, who is one of my favourite scrappers ever, and whom I've loved ever since the first layout I ever saw of hers. It floated across the top of the screen on UKS late one night, and I was pm'ing her frantically begging her to take it down, because I was editing Scrapbook Magic then and I wanted her layout for the mag! lol!! Trouble is, the magazine wasn't even out - and she took some convincing!
Co-editor Michelle loved it too, and we eventually managed to talk her into joining our DT... way back when.... seems so long ago now.

I love just her snazzy style and really admire her individuality and bold use of colour and embellies. I think she's a star!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Awesome LO chick! I really love the journalling. Definately think most of us have said atleast one of those things at one time or another. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails