Thursday, September 14, 2006

Have you noticed?



How many more books on the subject of scrapbooking Amazon are stocking lately? This is fab for me as I often get Amazon vouchers for Christmas as I have a lot of family living away, and it's an easy to give gift for them.

This one above is on my wish list there - not exactly about scrapbooking - just about having more fun, being more creative and getting MORE out of your life.

Here's a synopsis I read:

Remember those childhood days spent running in your bare feet, playing make-believe, and most of all, living life with wonderment? That youthful enthusiasm and playfulness are key to discovering who you are and what you love to do. "Living Out Loud is the perfect prescription for a creative jump start to your life. Included are games, projects, activities, crafts, postcards, and playful ideas that will send you off on an exciting adventure, where you'll discover inspiration around and within you.

Sounds like just what the doctor ordered.... a bit of harmless fun eh?

Anyway - back to Amazon - I've seen quite a few books I want so if you haven't looked for a while - and I hadn't - you might be pleasantly surprised to see a bit more on offer than 6 the year old creative lettering and 515 ideas of late.

They've even got a pile of new stuff due for release in 2007. Worth a look.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the heads up JK!

Anam_Kihaku said...

do a search under journal or aart journals and there are tons - i think people are crossing over from art journalling more and more now :) Rhomany put me onto a ton fo good people too :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the sound of that book - might have to put that on my Chrissy list :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails