Saturday, September 02, 2006

Speshal layout #18

How hard can it be?

Pretty hard really...

Once again, I was out of time, and the first couple of ideas I had would just have taken too long. Anyway, I like this. It's real.

Vin's had a great time with his sisters, this year. He's such a lucky boy, and the girls love him to pieces. He's got them all round his little finger and between them, they've got him spoiled rotten.

I couldn't think what to create around that title... but it did come to me that it must be an awful existence for a lad surrounded by so many adoring women...




I can admire arty farty layouts done by others, but I like to scrap about real stuff... my kids, our family, family things. I don't want someone to stumble across my scrapbooks in a hundred years time and think "what are all these pretty pictures about anyway? The artwork is great... erm, but who are they?" It's obvious my books are filled with pages about my family and the people I love.... and I try to vary my subjects. (Having a big family helps here... hee hee)

I just can't imagine scrapping the same subject constantly, however wonderful I thought it, or however obsessed I was...... That would just be boring for me, and boring for my audience too. Oh, Yawn... yawn... ho hum... not THAT again.... Know what I mean?

Note to self: Scrap someone else today - not Vin!
Scrumptious as he is.... it's somebody else's turn Lol!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails