Saturday, May 02, 2009

Spring is Sprung....

and don't the crowd love it....!

The sun's out - we're off to a barbi later. Life is good.

I'm feeling a bit better lately - amazing what a few rays can do. I've been more productive on the scrapping front too and i'm working hard to catch up with some stuff which unfortunately had to slide while I worked through some other things... in the real world.

Anyway - here's a LO I did yesterday for mojoholder. This week we scraplifted a gorgeous layout by a super talented lady who's work I admire very much - Sherry Steveson. Sherry's LO and links to her work and books can be seen on the blog along with the DT's interpretations, and we hope some of you will be inspired to join us and post a link to your own.

Sarah's sketch



My LO, featuring magistical memories circle and art deco stems.


Oooh.... and.... my favourite doodling queen has a fantastic offer on for NSD - check her out at the lilypad. Who doesn't love kate's FAB stuff, huh??


Have a gorgeous Spring day everyone - hope you're all enjoying the bank hol weekend!

Oh, and don't forget the Magistical Memories blog hop this weekend!
Lots of things to be won!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails